Version Affected: All
SecureAuth will work with the Microsoft Mobile Authenticator App. It will work for Oath Tokens (Time based Passcodes) but it will not work for our Push Notifications.
We recommend using our Authenticate App as it allows you more options for Passcode validity time and Push Notifications.
Microsoft Mobile App can work for Time Based Passcodes but does have some requirements
1 .In order for the Microsoft Mobile App to work, please set up a QR Enrollment realm as per our Doc
2. You need to use Oath Token
3. Set the interval to 30 seconds
4. Set the length to 6
User Enrollment Experience
1. User uses a browser on their PC to log into the QR Enrollment Realm.
2. Using a phone with the Microsoft Mobile Authenticator installed, they scan the QR code
3. Once scanned, tap on the new entry in the phone to see the TOTP.
4. Type this into the enrollment page on the PC and click Enable to complete the enrollment.
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.