Version Affected: 9.2 and lower
During the sync process, the Event Viewer, on secondary members, will show error 7117 as a failure to sync the HttpProxy config.
This issue has only been reported on IdP version 9.2 and lower due to the fact that there is no HttpProxy, Secure Storage or Global Configuration folders as these were introduced in IdP version 9.3 and above.
To resolve this issue.
- Stop the FileSync Service on all servers
- On the primary server, browse to D: \SecureAuth\SecureAuth0
- Using an elevated Notepad, or other text editor, open the idpservices.list file
- Remove the three <IDPSERVICE>...</IDPSERVICE> sections from the file
- Save the file
- Next open the SyncManifest.xml file, in the same directory, and remove the same three sections from it as well
- Repeat the above steps on each FileSync server
- When completed, the files should look as the ones below
|idpservices.list file from SecureAuth0 folder after editing|
|Bottom of SyncManifest.xml file from SecureAuth0 folder after editing|
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.