Version Affected: All
This is a quick guide of how to perform a SAML integration with KnowBe4
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account
- Click your email address on the top-right and click Account Settings.
- Scroll down to check your saml settings (they may be greyed out but the URLs will be there
- Open the SecureAuth Admin Console and go to the Post Auth tab of your KnowBe4 realm
- The "Callback" URL goes into the Assertion Consumer Service url section of our PostAuth tab.
- The "signin" URL goes into the SP Stat URL
Now scroll down to the Domain section and fill out your IdPs URL. Eg Https://secureauth.Example.com
Click Metadata File: Download
- Send this Metadata file to KnowBe4 Support so they can enable your SAML.
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.
Please sign in to leave a comment.