SecureAuth IdP Version Affected: All
Description: Guide on how to stop Trx Log being sent from the SecureAuth appliance to the SecureAuth Cloud instance. Codes need to be put into the system info tab of a realm in order to stop the Trx Logs from sending information to the Cloud. There are two types of codes:
Trx Log Mode Code: This will permanently disable Trx Logs being sent out.
Trx Log Disable Code: This will temporarily disable Trx Logs until a set expiration time.
1. Obtain the Trx Log Mode Code or Trx Log Disable Code from SecureAuth Support.
2. Go to Admin Console > SecureAuth# > System Info tab.
3. Scroll down to the WSE 3.0 / WCF Configuration Section.
4. Locate the Trx Log Mode Code and Trx Log Disable Code fields near the bottom of the section.
5. Fill out the section and Save.
Important Note: This needs to be done on every realm you wish to stop sending Trx Logs from. Also, if File Sync is in place, it will require additional support. Please submit a ticket with this additional information included so that we can assist you further.
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.