SecureAuth IdP Version affected:All versions
Description:SecureAuth realms are created in IIS with a default name, SecureAuth# (the # is a substitute for a realm number). Some users may want to change this URLname to better match their realms purpose. One way to accomplish this is to add an Alias application to you IIS .NET v4.5 Application Pool that points to your existing SecureAuth realm.
OpenInternet Information Services Manager (IIS)
- From the left hand panel, in the manager window, expand the directory under your machine's name.
- Expand SitesandDefault Web Site.
- Right click Default Web Site and click Add Application.
- In the Alias field, fill in your desired IIS realm name--It will appear in the URL string as a https://YourWebsite.com/Aliasalternative to https://YourWebsite.com/SecureAuth#.
- In Application pool: click Select, click .NET v4.5 from the drop-down menu, and click OK.
- In Physical path direct to the the SecureAuth realm folder that you'd like to alias.
- Click OK.
The new Alias should appear as an entry under Default Web Site.
It can be used to access the realm through an alternative URLstring.
Alternative Method: Renaming a SecureAuth Realm