Change OriginalAppName to the SecureAuth Realm name to change (e.g. SecureAuth3)
Change NewAppName to the preferred name for the realm
4. Repeat step 3 for each realm that requires a name change
5. Restart the World Wide Web publishing service by entering the following command into the command prompt; iisrest and press Enter
Should an error occur during the rename process, the configuration can be reverted to the previous settings by restoring the backup made at the beginning of the process. Follow the instructions below to recover from the backup.
1. Open a command prompt with elevated user rights (Run as administrator)
2. Restore the IIS configuration by entering the following command into the command prompt,
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe restore backup "PreRenameBackup"
3. Restart the World Wide Web publishing service by entering the following command into the command prompt, iisreset and press Enter
Warning - Once a realm name is changed, the previous realm name (e.g. SecureAuth3) becomes unavailable to access, please ensure that a proper migration plan is in place before making the change