SecureAuth IdP Version affected: All
When trying to logout of Exchange 2013 after integrating with SecureAuth. The Exchange Cookies are not removed and users are not fully logged out.
FedAuth cookie is not removed
Add the following URL Rewrite rules on the CAS.
1. Open IIS
2. Navigate to OWA within IIS
3. In the Features View, click on URL Rewrite
4. Add a new blank incoming rule
5. Name the rule. Such as OWA logout
6. Set the pattern as \b(logon.aspx)\b
7. Set the Action Type to Redirect
8. Set the Redirect URL to
Replace exchange.example.local with the URL of your OWA server.
Replace idp.secureauth.com/secureauthxx with the name and realm number of your SecureAuth server.
9. Repeat the above steps for ECP with the Redirect URL set to
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.