SecureAuth IdP Version Affected:All
When accessing the IdP, users receive the error "503 Service Unavailable"
Out of disk space. Typically, the D drive is full because Audit and/or Debug logging has been left on for one or more realms
1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to D:\SecureAuth
2. Hover your mouse pointer over each SecureAuthxx folder in turn to see which Realms are taking up all the space
3. Drill into the realm DebugLogs and AuditLogs folders and clear out old logs
4. Once sufficient space has been freed, open IIS Admin console
5. Navigate to the Application Pools and start the .Net 4.5 AppPool, Default AppPool and SecureAuth0pool
6. Consider opening the Admin Console, navigating to the Logs tab on the realms discovered in the steps above and turn off the extra logging until needed again.
For other causes see here
SecureAuth Knowledge BaseArticles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.
Please sign in to leave a comment.