SecureAuth IdP Version affected: All
When trying to use the oauth introspection endpoint, it always returns Active: False even when the token is still valid
Enable User Consent Storage needs to be set to True for the Introspection to work.
1. Open the SecureAuth Admin Console.
2. Navigate to the Post Auth page of your Oauth/OpenID realm
3. Set Enable User Consent Storage to True
4. Select a Consent Stroage Attribute, such as Aux ID 10
5. Save the changes
6. Click on the Data Tab and select an unused AD attribute for the attribute selected in step4. Such as houseidentifier. Tick the box to make it writable
7. Save the changes
8.Go to the Post Auth page
9. Scroll down to OpenID Connect/Oauth 2.0 - Clients and click on the client
10. Set Introspection to TRUE
How to perform Oauth Introspect:
1. Post to https://youridp.example.com/secureauthxx/oauthintrospect.aspx
2. Needs to be x-www-form-urlencoded
3. Should contain the following
client_id: The client id set in the post auth page
client_secret: The client secret set in the post auth page
token: The access token you're trying to introspect.
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.