- Google has delayed the rollout of the SameSite attribute enforcement in Chrome 80 until Feb. 17. With that change new security settings are enforced that require a hotfix to be applied to the SecureAuth appliance to work properly with some federated workflows
Why didn’t you notify our organization?:
- SecureAuth did a comprehensive customer communication program starting in early January, with three notifications to customers over the past four weeks
My organization is impacted now, what do I do?:
- Have your users use an alternate browser (FireFox, Edge, Safari, IE)
- Disable Chrome SameSite enforcement as explained here
- Update your SecureAuth appliances with the required Microsoft and SecureAuth hotfixes
How do I update my appliances?
- Hotfix instructions can be found here
I want more, information detailed information about this SameSite change:
- Please read this document
I’m on an unsupported version, what do I do?:
- Submit a SecureAuth support ticket requesting the SameSite patch, including your version number
- Follow these instructions to install
Please sign in to leave a comment.