SecureAuth IdP Version affected: All
Description: By default, when you click 'Forgot Password', the link is opened in the same browser tab. This article describes how to change that behavior.
Resolution: Edit the theme for the realm to force a new tab to be opened after clicking the 'Forgot Password' link.
1. Go to D:\SecureAuth\SecureAuthXX\Themes (Where SecureAuthXX is the portal realm)
2. Copy and paste the "2016 Light" folder and give the copy a sensible name, such as "2016 Custom"
3. Drill down into the new "2016 Custom" folder to
4. Edit forgotPasswordLink.html
5. Add the following text:
6. Save the changes.
7. Open the Admin Console and select the Overview tab
8. Change the theme from 2016 Light to the new theme you created (Eg. 2016 Custom)
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.
Please sign in to leave a comment.