Versions Affected - All Windows IdP servers
Description - Telnet is a useful tool for troubleshooting, but won't help if it's not installed, so here we are!
- Open up Powershell in administrator mode, and type the following:
- Open up Server Manager from your taskbar or Start menu.
- From there, click "Add roles and features"
- Keep clicking next until you see "Features". From here, scroll down until you see Telnet Client. Go ahead and select it and hit install.
Via Command Prompt
- Open up a command prompt in administrator. If this is server 2012 and up, the quickest way is to right click and select the admin command prompt from here.
- With your command prompt open, type in the follow command and hit enter:
dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:TelnetClient
Please sign in to leave a comment.