SecureAuth FileSync Version Affected: 4.0.9 and higher
How to force FileSync to resynchronize all realms to the secondary node(s).
FileSync uses a manifest file: D:\SecureAuth\SecureAuth0\SyncManifest.xml that keeps track of which items are to be kept in sync.
Follow these steps to recreate SyncManifest.xml which will cause the resync of all realms:
- Stop the FileSync Service on all IdP’s
- On the Filesync master, rename D:\SecureAuth\SecureAuth0\SyncManifest.xml to SyncManifest_old.xml
- Start the FileSync Service on the Master, then the remaining IdP’s
- Upon next sync a new SyncManifest.xml will be created on each IdP
- Verify in the Application Event log that Sync is starting and completing successfully
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.