SecureAuth IdP Version Affected: 9.2
In order for 9.2 to run off Windows Server 2016, there is just a small task that needs to be done on top of running SISU.
Windows Server 2016 was sent with a 9.3 SISU, therefore, it did not come with one prerequisite that 9.2 requires.
Manually create the key.file and get it to update.
- First, create a new text file, and rename it to key.file.
- Right click on your new key.file, and select properties.
The accounts that you need to add are as follows:
- iis apppool\secureauth0pool
- network service
- Remember to allow them modify rights on both accounts.
- Once you are done creating your new key.file, move it to the following location: D:\Secureauth
- Once moved here, it's time to get it to update! Complete this task by hitting opening up a realm.
- Once you have launched it successfully, you will see that the key.file is now 1kb. If so, you are done!