SecureAuth IdP Version Affected: 9.0.2
Either or both of the following errors are observed in the realm logs:
"MFA.WebControls.MFARegistrationMethodView.PrepareControlForRendering: Exception - The given key was not present in the dictionary."
"MFA.WebControls.MFARegistrationMethodView.PrepareControlForRendering: Exception - Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."
Download and apply the attached hotfix for 9.0.2
1. The Hotfix is just one DLL file called "MFA.Utilities.dll"
2. Once downloaded, right click on it and select "Properties". If you see "Unblock" in lower right corner check the box next to it then click on "Apply" so that file is unblocked, then UnZip it.
3. The existing "MFA.Utilities.dll" file should be in D:\Secureauth\SecureAuth<Your Realm Number>\bin. Take out the existing "MFA.Utilities.dll" from the realm experiencing this issue and store it in another directory completely outside of the SecureAuth folder, for example C:\Backup.
4. Copy the hotfix "MFA.Utilities.dll" file to D:\Secureauth\SecureAuth<Your Realm Number>\bin.
5. Clear the browser cache and cookies then try to login.
6. Repeat for any other affected realms.
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.