SecureAuth IdP Version Affected: Not Applicable.
This is useful in case a customer wants the default landing page to redirect users to a different realm, such as the secure portal.
By default, if a user goes to the default IIS landing page (e.g. https://secure.auth) they will only see a landing page. Use this guide to redirect users to a different realm.
Make the proper changes to the iisstart.htm file to redirect users to the desired realm or page.
- Go to C:\inetpub\wwwroot and locate index.html. Copy it, but don't paste yet! Rename the index.html file to index-old.html. NOW you can paste the original file. This way makes sure you keep the old config around in case of a mis-configuration with the new settings you're about to do.
- Open index.html, running notepad as administrator, and locate the following section of html: <meta HTTp-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">
- Change it to the following: <meta HTTp-EQUIV="refresh" Content="0; url=REALM YOU WANT TO REDIRECT TO" />
- That's it. The next steps are completely optional.
- If you leave the rest of the html in the page, your users will see the landing page for a split second before redirecting. Optionally, you can get rid of everything inside of the <body> tags, and the <div> at the bottom of the page too. Something like this will work fine:
<meta HTTp-EQUIV="refresh" Content="0; url=REDIRECT REALM" />
<title ID=titletext>Secure Portal Redirect</title>
Please sign in to leave a comment.