SecureAuth IdP Versions Affected:All Versions
Description: Users are getting the following error message when trying to create a new realm through the SecureAuth IdP web admin UI:
Filename: redirection.config Error: Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions
If following thisKBA does not resolve the issue, perform the following steps:
***Note:The following steps require that the user be logged in with an Administrator role
1. Navigate to theC:\Windows\System32\inetsrvdirectoryof the SecureAuth IdP server.
2. Right-click on theconfig folder in that directory and click on theProperties option.
3. In theconfig Propertieswindow that opens, go to theSecuritytab.
4. Click on theEdit...button to edit permissions
5. In the new Permissions windowthat opens, click on theAdd...button to open the following window:
6. Type inNetworkService,click on theCheck Names button to resolve it, then click on theOK button.
7. Click the OK twice more for the other 2 windows open referenced in Steps 3 and 5.
Performing the steps outlined above should resolve the issue. If needed, you may need to repeat Step 6 to addAuthenticatedUsers.