SecureAuth IdP Versions Affected: All Versions
Description: Users are getting the following error message when trying to create a new realm through the SecureAuth IdP web admin UI:
Filename: redirection.config Error: Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions
If following this KBA does not resolve the issue, perform the following steps:
***Note: The following steps require that the user be logged in with an Administrator role
1. Navigate to the C:\Windows\System32\inetsrvdirectoryof the SecureAuth IdP server.
2. Right-click on the config folder in that directory and click on the Properties option.
3. In the config Properties window that opens, go to the Security tab.
4. Click on the Edit...button to edit permissions
5. In the new Permissions window that opens, click on the Add...button to open the following window:
6. Type in Network Service, click on the Check Names button to resolve it, then click on the OK button.
7. Click the OK twice more for the other 2 windows open referenced in Steps 3 and 5.
Performing the steps outlined above should resolve the issue. If needed, you may need to repeat Step 6 to add Authenticated Users.