SecureAuth version affected: All
Changes are not being saved after Content and Localization verbiages have been modified and saved. Also none of .resx files have been copied to D:\Secureauth\ResourceCompiler.
The issue may occur due to missing files, possible corrupt hierarchy of resource files, missing text lines in certain files, SecureAuth Idp file permission.
1. Execute D:\MFCApp_Bin\Extras\Reset-File-Perms as an administrator to reset the permission on all IdP files.This will restart IIS on IdP server.
2. Modify the verbiage under Content and Localization for desired realm..
3. Open up command prompt as administrator, and run following command:
(Run this command for pre 8.1.1)
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\MSBuild.exe D:\SecureAuth\ResourceCompiler\MFA.SecureAuth.Resource.csproj /p:Configuration=Release
(Run this command for post 8.1.1)
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe D:\SecureAuth\ResourceCompiler\MFA.SecureAuth.Resource811.csproj /p:Configuration=Release
4. The above command needs to run successfully with no errors. Look in D:\Secureauth\ResourceCompiler and all .resx files should have been copied to this location.
5. Launch the browser and test the realm