SecureAuth Version Affected: All
The user has purchased licensed features and is not able to use them. They will see an error like this:
The wse3IPEvaluation value in SecureAuth0's web.config is set incorrectly. If set to "True," it may need to be set to "False." The "True" value utilizes port 80, the "False" value utilizes port 443.
- In the admin console of your IdP, navigate to the "System Info" tab in SecureAuth0. Scroll all the way down to the bottom, and under the "Links" category, choose "Click to edit Web Config file."
- Once in the Web Config Editor, press Ctrl+F and search for "WSE3IPEvalulation." Set the value from "True" to "False." Click save.
- Now we need to delete and recreate the key.file in D:\SecureAuth. Go to D:\SecureAuth, and change the name of the key.file to key-old.file.
- Create a new text document, and save it as key.file. Place it in the D:\SecureAuth folder. Make sure it's a .FILE extension, NOT key.file.txt.
- The key.file you just created should be 0KB. We need to get the string value to populate into the key.file. To do this, go to your IdP, and open any realm (not configuration. open it like what an end-user would see). When the realm is opened, the key.file should repopulate itself.
- Go to SecureAuth0 in the admin console, go to the system info tab, and hit "test" under WSE 3.0/WCF Configuration.
- The key.file should be repopulated at this point. Check to make sure it isn't 0KB. It should be 1KB and if you open it there should be a string value stored.
- Check your Adaptive Authentication tab. The features should now be active.
Please sign in to leave a comment.