SecureAuth IdP Version Affected: 8.1 and above (or servers with SHA2 certs)
The SecureAuth IdP will show that the license is about to expire, even though the current license is valid.
Connection to the SecureAuth Cloud Services is blocked.
Ensure that the following URLs and ports are opened:
Ports 80 and 443
To test the connection or re-establish the connection:
1. Go to the SecureAuth Admin Panel
2. Go to SecureAuth0
3. Click on the "System Info" tab
4. Scroll to the "WSE 3.0/WCF Configuration"
5. Ensure the Trx Log Service matches the image below.
6. Make sure "Trx Use WSE 3.0" is set to "False"
7. Hit "Test"(1) and "Passed!"(2) should show up.
Versions 8.1 and above or servers with SHA2 certificates:
If the test failed, please try the following steps:
Certificate Manager (Local Computer)
1. Start > Run
3. File > Add/Remove Snap-in
4. Click on Certificates, then Add >
5. Click on Computer Account
6. Click Finish Twice, then OK.
7. Go to the "Personal" cert store.
8. Right click on the certificate and go to Manage Private Keys.
9. Ensure that the certificate has Network Service read permissions.