When selecting a registration method and clicking submit, the SecureAuth "Error 3" message appears.
This error can be caused by various factors. Here are a few things you can check for before contacting SecureAuth Support for assistance:
- Time on SecureAuth appliance
- Browser connectivity to x509.multifactortrust3.com
- Check the time on the SecureAuth Appliance to ensure it is correct in order to meet the 10-minute threshold requirement.
- Verify the browser connectivity to x509multifactortrust3.com to see if web services are accessible.
- Try SMS or Telephony and hover over the red "Unable to use selected registration method, please choose another method" for more details on the error message.
Please sign in to leave a comment.