When selecting a registration method and clicking submit, the SecureAuth "Error 3" message appears.
This error can be caused by various factors. Here are a few things you can check for before contacting SecureAuth Support for assistance:
- Time on SecureAuth appliance
- Browser connectivity to x509.multifactortrust3.com
- Check the time on the SecureAuth Appliance to ensure it is correct in order to meet the 10-minute threshold requirement.
- Verify the browser connectivity to x509multifactortrust3.com to see if web services are accessible.
- Try SMS or Telephony and hover over the red "Unable to use selected registration method, please choose another method" for more details on the error message.