SecureAuth IdP Version Affected: All versions
Description: Need to change the verbiage shown in the Password Reset email notification.
Resolution: The verbiages are accessible and editable from the Content and Localization. Here are the keys to look for:
1. passwordreset_emailfrom: controls the email of the sender
2. passwordreset_emailsubject: controls the subject of the email
3. passwordreset_emailbody: controls the body of the email
The email notification body defaults with the User ID in the beginning and can be changed by the following steps:
1. In the Data tab, set AuxID# to "cn" (without quotes), where # is a currently unused AuxID.
2. In the Overview tab, under Page Content, change the Username / Displayed Name to the AuxID selected from above.
Special Considerations: If changing the User ID being displayed, the above steps will change it for everywhere the Userid is normally displayed, including anywhere in the realm. Also note that if the password reset page is set up to where an administrator can change other people's passwords, it wont work unless your AD search filter is for cn’s. This is because the email pulls from the UserId textbox on the password reset page.
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.