Applicable SecureAuth IdP Versions: SecureAuth 9.0.1 and older
Issue: Need to change the following message that shows up when account update fails:
"Unable to save. Please check the form for errors."
However, the appropriate field in the Content and Localization editor is not found, even when clicking on the "Update Resource" button in the web admin GUI.
Steps to Allow Editing of this message through Content and Localization:
***The following steps assume that the change will need to be made for the English language of SecureAuth1. The same steps can be done with all the language files and for any realm needing this change.***
1. Go to D:\SecureAuth\SecureAuth1\Resource, and open the Language_en.resx file for editing.
2. Add the following XML node in the opened file:
<data name="accountupdate_ValidatorErrorMsg" xml:space="preserve">
<value>Unable to save. Please check the form for errors.</value>
3. Save the Language_en.resx file.
4. Open up the Web Admin UI, then navigate to the Content and Localization section of SecureAuth1.
5. Look for the "accountupdate_ValidatorErrorMsg" key.
You should now see the appropriate message displayed, which now allows you to make changes to this field, save it, and see the updated message in the Account Update page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.