Affected SecureAuth IdP Versions: 9.0+
After upgrading to 9.0+. the SubmitFormPost.aspx page hangs during authentication, displaying a white background.
Form posting to a http site is no longer enabled after SecureAuth Idp versions 9.0 and above due to security concerns.
Add a SSL certificate to your custom web application and the issue should be resolved.
To change the form post URL, use the following steps:
- Go to the SecureAuth Admin Panel
- Select the SecureAuth realm associated with the Submit Form Post workflow.
- Click on the "Post Authentication" tab
- Click on "View and Configure Submit Form Post page"
- Change the URL in the URL section at the top.