What is happening?
- Microsoft is scheduled to retire Azure AD Graph API on June 30, 2023 in favor of Microsoft Graph API.
- This retirement/deprecation of Azure AD Graph API impacts all applications configured in our classic interface and will no longer function after June 30, 2023 unless appropriate upgrade action is taken.
Does this impact me?
- This impacts organizations that have SecureAuth IdP configured to leverage Azure AD as a datastore prior to version 22.02.
- If your SecureAuth IdP is configured to leverage Azure AD as a datastore in the classic interface, your connection to Azure AD will be disrupted on June 30, 2023 and the integration will cease to function thereafter.
- 22.02 is not affected provided your Azure AD configuration is leveraging the SecureAuth IdP New Experience
I am impacted, what do I need to do and when do I need to do it?
- Log a ticket at https://support.secureauth.com as soon as possible to review your existing configuration with Support
- Support will analyze your configuration and work with you to upgrade your environment to 22.02 or later
- Post upgrade, SecureAuth technical teams will assist in updating yourSecureAuth IdP configuration and Azure AD configuration to leverage MicrosoftGraph
What if I need additional information?
- If you have questions or would like more information, please open a ticket at https://support.secureauth.com
- Learn more on our documentation site (refer here often for the latest product information):https://docs.secureauth.com/2202/en/critical-product-update--microsoft-to-retire-azure-ad-graph-api.html
What else should I know?
- If you are on a version of SecureAuth IdP older than v22.02, you will need to Upgrade your environment before you can implement the resolution.