SecureAuth IdP version affected: All
When a User enter an invalid Username or Password, they get presented with a default message of "Invalid User" or "Invalid User Id or Password"
This KB will show you how to change the verbiage for "Invalid User" and "Invalid User Id or Password"
1. Open the Web Admin Console
2. Click on your desired Realm | Mouse click on Overview Tab | Scroll down and mouse click on "Content and Localization" link
3. Use Find (Ctrl + F) to search for the following variables
The variable that holds the verbiage for "Invalid User" is "useridview_incorrectuser:"
The variable that holds the verbiage for "Invalid User Id or Password" is "useridview_incorrectuserpassword:".
4. Update these to the required value
5. Click "Save" to save the changes.
SecureAuth Knowledge Base Articles provide information based on specific use cases and may not apply to all appliances or configurations. Be advised that these instructions could cause harm to the environment if not followed correctly or if they do not apply to the current use case.
Customers are responsible for their own due diligence prior to utilizing this information and agree that SecureAuth is not liable for any issues caused by misconfiguration directly or indirectly related to SecureAuth products.