SecureAuth IdP Versions: All
FileSync is no longer syncing and Application event logs are showing Event ID 7117 “Error executing job. System.Exception: Error syncing realms. System.Exception: Unable to deserialize manifest from “D:\SecureAuth\SecureAuth0\SyncManifest.xml”. Upon investigation of the SyncManifest.xml part or all of the file contents are missing.
Steps to recreate SyncManifest.xml:
- Stop the FileSync Service on all IdP’s
- Rename SyncManifest.xml to SyncManifest_old.xml
- Start the FileSync Service on Master, then remaining IdP’s
- Upon next sync a new SyncManifest.xml will be created on each IdP
- Verify in Application log Sync is starting and completing successfully