SecureAuth version affected:
One of the following errors when you browse to any of your realms from a browser within the IdP appliance:
- An error in the authentication has occurred. Please Try Again. If the error persists, please contact your Administrator.
- Failed to decrypt using provider 'RsaProtectedConfigurationProvider'. Error message from the provider: The RSA key container could not be opened.
Screenshot of the error with custom error turned on:
Screenshot of the error with custom error turned off and viewing from the IdP server:
- Run the Machine Key Tool to ensure that the proper permissions are set.
- If the Machine Key Tool didn't do the trick, in IIS, check the application pool(s). See if the Identity is set correctly across all the pools.
- If required to update, right click on the desired Application Pool -> Advanced Settings -> Update the section for [Process Model - Identity]
Please sign in to leave a comment.