Affected Versions: 7.4.3
You are unable to browse to any of these three sites using port 80 or 443
- cloud.secureauth.com - 188.8.131.52
- trx.secureauth.com - 184.108.40.206
- x509.multifactortrust3.com - 220.127.116.11
Back on older versions, SecureAuth did not whitelist these IP's on the Windows firewall.
- Open Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
- Go to Outbound Rules.
- You should see an active rule called "SecureAuth - Allow Cloud Services". Open the properties for this rule.
- Go to the Scope tab.
- Make sure the following IP addresses are in there: