SecureAuth IdP Version affected: Pre 8.1
User receiving the red License Expiration notification at the bottom of the SecureAuth Admin page.
1. Open the SecureAuth administrative interface.
2. In the navigation bar, click the Admin Realm link.
3. Select SecureAuth0 and then navigate to the System Info tab.
4. Locate WSE 3.0 / WCF Configuration section > Trx Log Service URL field.
5. Click the Test button to initiate a test to the SecureAuth Cloud Transaction Service.
6. Message is presented:
Failed! Exception: SOAP security negotiation failed. See inner exception for more details. Inner exception: The client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm
TLS 1.0 Needs to be enabled on the SecureAuth Server.
Use these instructions to enable the TLS 1.0 protocol.
1. Launch the SecureAuth Crypto Tool at D:\MFCApp_Bin\Extras\CryptoTool\CryptoTool.bat
The splash page for the tool appears. The page advances automatically in 5 seconds, or the spacebar can be pressed to advance manually.
2. If the terms are accepted, type AGREE at the prompt and press Enter. If the terms are not accepted, press Enter and the script exits automatically.
The Main Menu opens.
3. In the Main Menu, type 1 and press Enter.
The Registry will now be updated.
The configuration change is now complete.
The appliance must be rebooted for the changes to take effect.
CryptoTool can be Downloaded here:
1. Download the Crypto Tool to the SecureAuth IdP appliance.
2. Navigate to the download, right-click on the archive, select Properties, and view the General tab.
3. If the Unblock button is present in the tab, click it then press OK to dismiss the Properties window.
4. Right-click the archive file again and select Extract All.
5. Extract the archive to D:\MFCApp_Bin\Extras.