Applicable SecureAuth IdP Versions: SecureAuth 9.x
Issue: The Unlock button disappears in from the Password Reset page after upgrading to 9.0
Cause: When upgrading to 9.0 from an older version, the functionality of the Unlock button is merged with with Change button. With this setting, the user is automatically unlocked when the user clicks on the Change button.
Steps to Display the Unlock Button again:
1. Navigate to the Post Authentication tab of the realm for which the Password Reset page is configured.
2. Click on the "Configure password reset page"
3. Look for the "Unlock User Account" drop-down field.
4. Select the "Show unlock button" option.
5. Click on the Save button.
Performing these steps will display the Unlock button again.