SecureAuth IdP Version affected: 8.1, 8.1.1, 8.2, 9.0
When users are using the OTP app, upon going through registration the app presents the user with an "Error: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean." message.
Web.config value for “httpCookies” is not being read properly.
Set the value for “httpCookies” to false.
1. Open the SecureAuth Admin Panel
2. Click on the "System Info" tab for the realm giving the error
3. Scroll down to the bottom and click "Click to edit Web Config file"
4. Search for "httpCookies" in the web.config content
The entry will look like this:
<httpCookies httpOnlyCookies="true" requireSSL="true" />
5. Change the first "true" to "false" (requireSSL stays true)
6. Click "Save" and test again!
Under certain conditions, the provisioning process may still encounter an error even after the above changes have been made to the OATH Provisioning Realm's web.config file. To correct the issue, delete the profile information associated with the application.
** Administrator rights on the workstation are required to complete the following steps
1. Ensure that the Windows SecureAuth OTP Client Application is not running
2. Locate the user's AppData folder (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local)
3. Delete the SecureAuthOTP directory
4. Restart the Windows SecureAuth OTP Client Application and attempt the provisioning process once more