Support Lifecycle Policy
It is our standard policy is to provide support for the current version and last two versions of the software.
This policy describes the phases during which our products are eligible for Support, patches, downloads, and access to the support portal.
This phase begins on the date of general availability of a major release and lasts for a fixed period of time. During this phase of the Lifecycle, the following support is provided:
- Product is fully supported by Support and R&D and is available for download via the support portal
- Maintenance releases and hot fixes are made available
- Enhancement requests are accepted and may be included in future releases
- Support is available for this release/version and will use best efforts to provide workarounds or solutions. New code fixes will be provided, unless under extreme circumstances, and entirely at the discretion of SecureAuth.
- Enhancements are not accepted for this release
- Customers are encouraged to move to a “Supported” release.
- SecureAuth does not provide any active technical support for the product, however, access to the Support portal is still available which includes technical documentation, known workarounds and potential resolutions.
- Support is available to assist with upgrading to the newer version.
- Support is not required to provide assistance on this version.
Product End of Life
At any time SecureAuth may “end of life” a product by terminating support for such product. SecureAuth will provide at a minimum of 12 months notice to customers that may be affected by an end of life event
During the 12 month timeframe from notification of the product end of life to the end of the product, the following will apply:
- No enhancements will be made to the product
- SecureAuth at its discretion may develop a hot fix for a critical issue that has occurred with this particular product.
|IdP Version||General Availability||Limited Support||End of Support|